• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
BMR Marketing collects the following data:• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ben M Roberts with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Agree to use our services (BMR Marketing or Optipus)
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Download any materials from the website
- Book onto a training course, event or webinar held by BMR Marketing or Optipus
- BMR Marketing may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- SEM Rush
How will we use your data?
BMR Marketing collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with reminders, blog posts and information relevant to Ben M Roberts, BMR Marketing or Optipus.
- Inform you about future events and developments.
- If you agree, BMR Marketing will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Sponsors and partners of the BMR Marketing’s podcasts.
- Sponsors and partners of events held or jointly held by BMR Marketing.
How do we store your data?
BMR Marketing securely stores your data at within Zoho’s secure CRM system.
Ben M Roberts will keep your name, email address and telephone number for up to two years after the last interaction between the data owner and BMR Marketing. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by within the CRM system.
BMR Marketing would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop BMR Marketing from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the BMR Marketing Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
BMR Marketing would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ben M Roberts for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BMR Marketing corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BMR Marketing to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BMR Marketing erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BMR Marketing restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BMR Marketing’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that BMR Marketing transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07720244346
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Help showcase the most relevant content to you on the website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – BMR Marketing uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – BMR Marketing uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. BMR Marketing sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07720244346
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ben M Roberts has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.